How Old Is Ben Whishaw?
British actor Ben John Whishaw was born on on October 14, 1980, in Clifton, Bedfordshire.
Who Is Ben Whishaw?
Ben Whishaw began performing on stage in the late 1990s, as a member of the Bancroft Youth Theatre (now the Big Spirit Youth Theatre). He earned critical acclaim after starring in the theater's production of If This Is a Man, an autobiographical play by Holocaust survivor Primo Levi. Whishaw garnered more positive reviews in 2004 after playing the lead role in a production of Hamlet.
Whishaw soon began landing film roles, including the part of Keith Richards in the 2005 biopic Stoned. In 2011, he starred in the popular TV shows The Hour as well as London Spy and went on to play Q in the James Bond films Skyfall (2012), Spectre (2015) and No Time to Die (2021). Whishaw is also known for being the voice of Paddington Brown in the live-action family movie Paddington (2014), its sequel Paddington 2 (2017) and the short series The Adventures of Paddington (2019). He also played opposite Hugh Grant in the BBC's limited series, A Very English Scandal, in May 2018.
- Name: Ben Whishaw
- Birth Year: 1980
- Birth date: October 14, 1980
- Birth City: Clifton, Bedfordshire, England
- Birth Country: United Kingdom
- Gender: Male
- Best Known For: British actor Ben Whishaw is best known for playing Freddie Lyon on the television series 'The Hour' and Q in the 2012 film 'Skyfall' and 'Spectre.' He is also the voice of Paddington Brown.
- Astrological Sign: Libra
We strive for accuracy and fairness.If you see something that doesn't look right,contact us!
- Article Title: Ben Whishaw Biography
- Author: Biography.com Editors
- Website Name: The Biography.com website
- Url: https://www.biography.com/actors/ben-whishaw
- Access Date:
- Publisher: A&E; Television Networks
- Last Updated: June 28, 2022
- Original Published Date: April 2, 2014