The daughter of a pilot, Tiffany released her debut album — featuring the hit single "I Think We're Alone Now" — in 1987 at the age of fifteen. Her follow-up records failed to have the same impact. In 2005 she independently released Dust Off And Dance, followed by a tour in 2006.
Tiffany Renee Darwish was born on October 2, 1971 in Norwalk, California. The daughter of a pilot, Tiffany released her first pop album in 1987 at the age of fifteen. The self-titled album featured her hit single "I Think We're Alone Now," which skyrocketed thanks in no small part to her promotional tour of America's malls.
She followed up with the successful Hold an Old Friend's Hand and then virtually disappeared from the limelight.
Tiffany reemerged without fanfare in 2000 with the release of Color of Silence. In April 2002, she appeared nude in Playboy magazine. In 2005 she independently released Dust Off And Dance and followed the release with a tour in 2006. Recently she has made cameo appearances on television, appeared in commercials, and has performed at gay rights events.
- Name: Tiffany
- Birth Year: 1971
- Birth date: October 2, 1971
- Birth State: California
- Birth City: Norwalk
- Birth Country: United States
- Gender: Female
- Best Known For: Tiffany was a 1980s teen-pop sensation best known for her hit "I Think We're Alone Now."
- Astrological Sign: Libra
We strive for accuracy and fairness.If you see something that doesn't look right,contact us!
- Article Title: Tiffany Biography
- Author: Biography.com Editors
- Website Name: The Biography.com website
- Url: https://www.biography.com/musicians/tiffany
- Access Date:
- Publisher: A&E; Television Networks
- Last Updated: October 28, 2021
- Original Published Date: April 2, 2014