- NAME: Vince Lombardi
- OCCUPATION: Coach
- BIRTH DATE: June 11, 1913
- DEATH DATE: September 03, 1970
- Did You Know?: In his early years, Lombardi screened Army game films for General Douglas MacArthur.
- Did You Know?: For a short time in the 1950s, Lombardi taught football in Japan.
- EDUCATION: Fordham University, St. Francis Preparatory School
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Brooklyn, New York
- PLACE OF DEATH: Washington, D.C.
- Full Name: Vincent Thomas Lombardi
- AKA: Vince Lombardi
- AKA: Vincent Lombardi
Best Known For
Vince Lombardi was an NFL coach, notably for the Green Bay Packers, a team he led to five championships.
Think you know about Biography?
Answer questions and see how you rank against other players.Play Now
profile name: Vince Lombardi profile occupation:
Sign in with Facebook to see how you and your friends are connected to famous icons.
Your Friends' Connections
Included In These Groups
They've been referred to as a sign of happiness, luck, good fortune, sexuality and wanderlust. Cultures all around the world have their take on gap teeth, and now—thanks to prominent figures who proudly flash the space in their smile—they're considered a mark of beauty and individuality. Here are a few of the stars who helped to make gap teeth fashionable, proving to men and women everywhere that they no longer need to be ashamed of their grins.
Gap-Toothed Grinners 49 people in this group
Famous Geminis 529 people in this group
Famous Coaches 49 people in this group