- NAME: Steven Weinberg
- OCCUPATION: Academic, Physicist, Academic Author
- BIRTH DATE: May 03, 1933 (Age: 80)
- EDUCATION: Bronx High School of Science, Cornell University, Niels Bohr Institute, Copenhagen, Princeton University
- PLACE OF BIRTH: New York, New York
- Full Name: Steven Weinberg
- ZODIAC SIGN: Taurus
Best Known For
Steven Weinberg is a Nobel Prize-winning scholar and physicist known for his groundbreaking work in electroweak theory.
Think you know about Biography?
Answer questions and see how you rank against other players.Play Now
Born on May 3, 1933, in New York, New York, Steven Weinberg studied physics and work as a professor at a number of institutions. His groundbreaking vision in constructing the electroweak theory led to him earning the 1979 Nobel Prize in Physics, along with classmate Sheldon Glashow and Abdul Salam. Weinberg is also a prolific writer and author of works like The First Three Minutes.
© 2014 A+E Networks. All rights reserved.
Included In These Groups
Famous Academics 451 people in this group
Famous Taureans 564 people in this group
Famous Physicists 77 people in this group
profile name: Steven Weinberg profile occupation:
Sign in with Facebook to see how you and your friends are connected to famous icons.