- NAME: Peter Hall
- OCCUPATION: Actor, Filmmaker
- BIRTH DATE: November 22, 1930 (Age: 83)
- EDUCATION: University of Cambridge, Perse School, University of Cambridge, St. Catharine's College
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Bury Saint Edmonds, Suffolk, England, United Kingdom
- Full Name: Sir Peter Reginald Frederick Hall
- Originally: Peter Reginald Frederick Hall
- AKA: Peter Hall
- ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius
Best Known For
Peter Hall is a Tony Award-winning British theatrical director who's shaped both classical repertoire and contemporary fare.
Think you know about Biography?
Answer questions and see how you rank against other players.Play Now
Peter Hall, born on November 22, 1930, in Suffolk, England, worked as an actor before directing historical stage premieres, later heading the Royal Shakespeare Company. He subsequently ran the National Theater and has won directing Tony Awards for The Homecoming and Amadeus. A film director and lecturer, Hall has also worked as artistic director of the Old Vic.
© 2013 A+E Networks. All rights reserved.
Included In These Groups
Famous Sagittarians 598 people in this group
Famous Actors 1014 people in this group
Famous People Named Peter 43 people in this group
profile name: Peter Hall profile occupation:
Sign in with Facebook to see how you and your friends are connected to famous icons.