- NAME: Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- OCCUPATION: Lawyer, World Leader
- BIRTH DATE: December 25, 1876
- DEATH DATE: September 11, 1948
- EDUCATION: University of Bombay, Lincoln’s Inn, Christian Missionary Society High School, Sind Madrassa, Gokal Das Tej Primary School, Sindh Madrasatul-Islam
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Karachi, Pakistan
- PLACE OF DEATH: Karachi, Pakistan
- Originally: Mahomedali Jinnahbhai
- AKA: Quaid i Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- AKA: Quaid-e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- AKA: Quaid-i-Azam
- Nickname: The Father of Pakistan
Best Known For
Muslim statesman Muhammad Ali Jinnah led Pakistan’s independence from India, and was its first governor-general and president of its constituent assembly.
Think you know about Biography?
Answer questions and see how you rank against other players.Play Now
Today, Jinnah is credited with having altered the destiny of Muslims in the Indian subcontinent. According to Richard Symons, Muhammad Ali Jinnah "contributed more than any other man to Pakistan’s survival." Jinnah’s dream for Pakistan was based on the principles of social justice, brotherhood and equality, which he aimed to achieve under his motto of "Faith, Unity, and Discipline." In the wake of his death,
Jinnah’s successors were tasked with consolidating the nation of Pakistan that Jinnah had so determinedly established.
© 2013 A+E Networks. All rights reserved.
profile name: Muhammad Ali Jinnah profile occupation:
Sign in with Facebook to see how you and your friends are connected to famous icons.
Your Friends' Connections
Included In These Groups
Famous Capricorns 496 people in this group
Famous Lawyers 140 people in this group
Famous People Born in 1876 10 people in this group