- NAME: Martin Brodeur
- OCCUPATION: Hockey Player
- BIRTH DATE: May 06, 1972 (Age: 41)
- Did You Know?: Brodeur has noted he likes to watch the soap opera Days of Our Lives as part of his game-day preparations.
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Full Name: Martin Pierre Brodeur
- AKA: Martin Brodeur
- Nickname: Satan's Wallpaper
- Nickname: The Door
- ZODIAC SIGN: Taurus
Best Known For
Canadian hockey goaltender Martin Brodeur won three Stanley Cup championships and set NHL records for career wins and shutouts with the New Jersey Devils.
Think you know about Biography?
Answer questions and see how you rank against other players.Play Now
The NHL great released an autobiography, Brodeur: Beyond The Crease, in 2006. In December 2009, he became a naturalized United States citizen.
Brodeur has been married twice. His first son, Anthony, also became a hockey goaltender, and was selected by the Devils in the seventh round of the 2013 NHL draft.
© 2014 A+E Networks. All rights reserved.
profile name: Martin Brodeur profile occupation:
Sign in with Facebook to see how you and your friends are connected to famous icons.
Your Friends' Connections
Included In These Groups
Olympic Hockey Players 7 people in this group
Famous Taureans 564 people in this group
Famous Hockey Players 8 people in this group