- NAME: J.F.C. Fuller
- OCCUPATION: Historian, Military Leader, Journalist
- BIRTH DATE: September 01, 1878
- DEATH DATE: February 10, 1966
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Chichester, England, United Kingdom
- PLACE OF DEATH: Falmouth, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom
- AKA: J.F.C. Fuller
- Originally: John Frederick Charles Fuller
- AKA: John Fuller
Best Known For
J.F.C. Fuller was a 20th century British military officer, author, advocate of tank warfare and supporter of fascist movements.
Think you know about Biography?
Answer questions and see how you rank against other players.Play Now
Born on September 1, 1878, in Chichester, England, J.F.C. Fuller became a high-ranking military officer who propagated tank warfare in British offensives. Upon leaving the military, he became a war correspondent for the Daily Mail and wrote books on military history. Espousing anti-Semitic beliefs, Fuller was a member of the fascist organization the British Union. He died on February 10, 1966, in Falmouth, Cornwall, England.
© 2013 A+E Networks. All rights reserved.
Included In These Groups
Famous Academics 422 people in this group
Famous Historians 36 people in this group
Famous Virgoans 564 people in this group
profile name: J.F.C. Fuller profile occupation:
Sign in with Facebook to see how you and your friends are connected to famous icons.