- NAME: Harold Ramis
- OCCUPATION: Film Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter
- BIRTH DATE: November 21, 1944
- DEATH DATE: February 24, 2014
- Did You Know?: Harold Ramis once worked as a substitute teacher.
- EDUCATION: Washington University
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Chicago, Illinois
- Full Name: Harold Allen Ramis
- AKA: Harold Ramis
Best Known For
Harold Ramis is best known for creating and starring in several comedies of the 1970s and '80s, including Caddyshack, Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day and Knocked Up.
Think you know about Biography?
Answer questions and see how you rank against other players.Play Now
profile name: Harold Ramis profile occupation:
Sign in with Facebook to see how you and your friends are connected to famous icons.
Your Friends' Connections
Included In These Groups
Famous Scorpios 554 people in this group
Famous Actors 1024 people in this group
Famous Film Actors 649 people in this group