Famous People Born on April 4
Lawyer, U.S. Representative / 1792 - 1868
Thaddeus Stevens, a member of the U.S. House of Representatives during Abraham Lincoln's presidency, fought to abolish slavery and helped draft the 14th Amendment during Reconstruction.
Robert Downey Jr.
Film Actor / 1979 - 2008
Heath Ledger was an Academy Award-winning, Australian actor best known for his roles in Brokeback Mountain and The Dark Knight. He died of an accidental prescription drug overdose in 2008.
Got something to say?blog comments powered by Disqus
- Famous People Born on January 4
- Famous People Born on February 4
- Famous People Born on March 4
- Famous People Born on May 4
- Famous People Born on June 4
- Famous People Born on July 4
- Famous People Born on August 4
- Famous People Born on September 4
- Famous People Born on October 4
- Famous People Born on November 4
profile name: Maya Angelou profile occupation: Author, Poet
profile id: 9542052
profile name: Robert Downey Jr. profile occupation: Film Actor
profile id: 9275710
profile name: Dorothea Dix profile occupation: Educator, Activist
profile id: 21011351
profile name: Thaddeus Stevens profile occupation: Lawyer, U.S. Representative
profile id: 266035
profile name: Heath Ledger profile occupation: Film Actor
profile id: 580978
profile name: Nancy McKeon profile occupation: Television Actress
Sign in with Facebook to see how you and your friends are connected to famous icons.