- NAME: Ernest Everett Just
- OCCUPATION: Educator, Biologist
- BIRTH DATE: August 14, 1883
- DEATH DATE: October 27, 1941
- Did You Know?: Earnest Everett Just was the only magna cum laude recipient at this 1907 Dartmouth College graduation.
- EDUCATION: Dartmouth College, Kimball Hall Academy, University of Chicago
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Charleston, South Carolina
- PLACE OF DEATH: Washington, D.C.
- AKA: Earnest Just
- Full Name: Earnest Everett Just
Best Known For
Earnest Everett Just was an African-American biologist and educator best known for his pioneering work in the physiology of development, especially in fertilization.
Think you know about Biography?
Answer questions and see how you rank against other players.Play Now
profile name: Ernest Everett Just profile occupation:
Sign in with Facebook to see how you and your friends are connected to famous icons.
Your Friends' Connections
Included In These Groups
When it comes to famous black scientists, George Washington Carver, Mae C. Jemison, and Neil Degrasse Tyson probably come to mind. But do you know about Otis Boykin and how he's helped old hearts beat a little better? And how about Garrett Morgan, whose inventions have kept hair straighter, clothes fitter, and traffic more efficient? Learn more about these famous black scientists and more.
Famous Black Scientists 16 people in this group
Famous Academics 444 people in this group
Famous Teachers 225 people in this group