- NAME: Christian Wolff
- OCCUPATION: Philosopher, Scholar, Mathematician, Royalty, Botanist, Academic Author
- BIRTH DATE: January 24, 1679
- DEATH DATE: April 09, 1754
- EDUCATION: University of Breslau, University of Jena, Leipzig University
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Breslau, Poland
- PLACE OF DEATH: Halle, Germany
- Full Name: Christian Freiherr von Wolff
- Nickname: Wolfius
Best Known For
Christian Freiherr von Wolff was a German philosopher, mathematician, and scientist who is best known as a leading spokesman of German rationalism.
Think you know about Biography?
Answer questions and see how you rank against other players.Play Now
© 2013 A+E Networks. All rights reserved.
Included In These Groups
Famous Academics 445 people in this group
Famous Aquarians 592 people in this group
Famous Philosophers 79 people in this group
profile name: Christian Wolff profile occupation:
Sign in with Facebook to see how you and your friends are connected to famous icons.