- NAME: Charles "Pretty Boy" Floyd
- OCCUPATION: Criminal
- BIRTH DATE: February 03, 1904
- DEATH DATE: October 22, 1934
- Did You Know?: When Pretty Boy Floyd robbed banks in the 1930s, he would often destroy many of the banks' mortgage records, leaving many people free of debt.
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Adairsville, Georgia
- PLACE OF DEATH: East Liverpool, Ohio
- Full Name: Charles Arthur Floyd
- AKA: Charles Floyd
- Nickname: Pretty Boy Floyd
- Nickname: "Robin Hood of the Cooksoon Hills"
- AKA: Charles A. Floyd
Best Known For
Pretty Boy Floyd is best known for his constant run-ins with police and violent bank robberies.
Think you know about Biography?
Answer questions and see how you rank against other players.Play Now
Floyd was shot twice, with his last words being, "I'm done for; you've hit me twice." Two FBI agents left to get an ambulance but Floyd died 15 minutes after he was shot, on October 22, 1934.
Pretty Boy Floyd's legend was put into song as part of Woody Guthrie's "Pretty Boy Floyd."
© 2013 A+E Networks. All rights reserved.
profile name: Charles "Pretty Boy" Floyd profile occupation:
Sign in with Facebook to see how you and your friends are connected to famous icons.
Your Friends' Connections
Included In These Groups
Armed and ruthless, spree killers become infamous for turning a flash of anger and resentment into a deadly rampage. Columbine killer Dylan Klebold introduced America to the horrors of school shootings when he killed 13 students and teachers in 1999, and in 2007 Seung-Hui Cho made us relive the nightmare when he murdered 32 people at Virginia Tech. In the end killers like these often become their own victims, when they turn their weapons on themselves.
Spree Killers 16 people in this group
Famous Aquarians 592 people in this group
Famous People Named Charles 73 people in this group