- NAME: Charles IV of Spain
- OCCUPATION: King
- BIRTH DATE: November 11, 1748
- DEATH DATE: January 20, 1819
- Did You Know?: Charles IV was forced to abdicate his throne by supporters of his own son, Ferdinand VII.
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Portici, Italy
- PLACE OF DEATH: Rome, Italy
- Full Name: Charles IV
- Originally: Carlos Antonio Pascual Francisco Javier Juan Nepomuceno Jose Januario Serafin Diego
- AKA: Charles IV of Spain
Best Known For
Charles IV was king of Spain from 1788 to 1808, but his ineffectual reign was brought to a sudden end when he abdicated and was deposed by Napoleon.
Think you know about Biography?
Answer questions and see how you rank against other players.Play Now
The French were exiled in 1813, however, and Charles IV's son once again became Ferdinand VII of Spain, returning with his family to Spain, in 1814.
Charles IV eventually settled in Rome, where he died on January 20, 1819.
© 2014 A+E Networks. All rights reserved.
profile name: Charles IV of Spain profile occupation:
Sign in with Facebook to see how you and your friends are connected to famous icons.
Your Friends' Connections
Included In These Groups
Famous Scorpios 554 people in this group
Famous Kings 90 people in this group
Famous People Named Charles 73 people in this group