Mystery Person #1
- Clue 1. I was MVP of Super Bowl XXXVI and XXXVIII.
- Clue 2. I hold the NFL record for most touchdown passes.
- Clue 3. I made People magazine’s list of 50 Most Beautiful People in 2002.
- Clue 4. My first son was with an actress, and later I married a supermodel.
- Clue 5. I’m the New England Patriots quarterback.
Mystery Person #2
- Clue 1. I was named MVP of Super Bowl III.
- Clue 2. The day I signed with my team for $400,000 made headlines.
- Clue 3. I was the first quarterback to pass for more than 4,000 yards in one season.
- Clue 4. They call me “Broadway Joe.”
- Clue 5. I played for the New York Jets.
Mystery Person #3
- Clue 1. I was named MVP of Super Bowl XXXIII.
- Clue 2. I was the second player to throw for 50,000 yards in a career.
- Clue 3. I led my team to five Super Bowl championships and two wins.
- Clue 4. I want to help Tim Tebow become a better quarterback.
- Clue 5. I was quarterback for the Denver Broncos and now I’m their executive VP.
Mystery Person #4
- Clue 1. I was named MVP of Super Bowl XVI, XIX and XIX.
- Clue 2. I was a comeback master; I led my teams to victory 31 times when we were down in the fourth quarter.
- Clue 3. I’ve been a Super Bowl champ four times.
- Clue 4. They call me “Joe Cool.”
- Clue 5. I played for the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Mystery Person #5
- Clue 1. I was named MVP of Super Bowl XXIII.
- Clue 2. I hold a number of NFL records, including most career touchdowns and pass receptions.
- Clue 3. I’m considered the greatest wide receiver in the history of the NFL.
- Clue 4. I almost won the second season of Dancing With the Stars.
- Clue 5. I played for the San Francisco 49ers.