Mystery Person #1
- Clue 1. In the ’60s I sang like a bird.
- Clue 2. Later, I was the Cream of the crop.
- Clue 3. I have a very slow hand.
- Clue 4. I wrote one of my best-known songs after the death of my son.
- Clue 5. Layla sure looks Wonderful Tonight.
Mystery Person #2
- Clue 1. I was a real Bohemian rocker.
- Clue 2. I was “Queen” in England for a time.
- Clue 3. My last name is also a planet.
- Clue 4. I passed away right after announcing I had AIDS.
- Clue 5. I wrote We Are the Champions, but you don’t have to have rhapsodies about it.
Mystery Person #3
- Clue 1. You could say I began my musical career as a cave dweller.
- Clue 2. I can play both the guitar and the sitar.
- Clue 3. My band wasn’t on the run, but my buddy’s was.
- Clue 4. My guitar wept gently.
- Clue 5. Me and my three friends made a fabulous foursome.
Mystery Person #4
- Clue 1. My father was an admiral.
- Clue 2. I was once arrested for indecent exposure.
- Clue 3. The book “Doors of Perception” inspired me.
- Clue 4. I am the Lizard King.
- Clue 5. I just want you to Light My Fire.
Mystery Person #5
- Clue 1. In 2011, I opened a “pay-what-you-can” restaurant.
- Clue 2. In the ’90s I became a Versace model.
- Clue 3. In the ’80s I had really big hair.
- Clue 4. My band and I share the same name.
- Clue 5. Watch out on the streets of New Jersey where it can get Slippery When Wet.