Mystery Person #1
- Clue 1. I was popular in high school in suburban New Jersey, and was both a cheerleader and homecoming queen.
- Clue 2. After studying at Vassar and Yale, I won an Emmy for my role in the miniseries Holocaust.
- Clue 3. I have starred with Nicolas Cage, Clint Eastwood, and Jake Gyllenhaal.
- Clue 4. I’ve played a wide range of characters with a variety of accents.
- Clue 5. I have won more Golden Globes than anyone else in the world.
Mystery Person #2
- Clue 1. My career was no emergency.
- Clue 2. My father was a broadcast journalist and my aunt Rosemary was in the business, too.
- Clue 3. “Resident Skirt Chaser” was my job description as Roseanne’s boss.
- Clue 4. The One Fine Day I had was Out of Sight.
- Clue 5. It was a Thin Red Line from there to being named People’s “Sexiest Man Alive,” an honor that I wasn’t all that excited to accept — twice.
Mystery Person #3
- Clue 1. In the ’80s I was a New York City firefighter before I got my big break.
- Clue 2. About a decade later, I played a record collector who hung out with Scarlett Johansson‘s best friend.
- Clue 3. I had the good fortune to survive Armageddon.
- Clue 4. But then Tony Soprano had to bump me off to save his reputation.
- Clue 5. Now I play a shady politician who rules Atlantic City.
Mystery Person #4
- Clue 1. My middle name is Stamatina.
- Clue 2. I got my start in comedy in Chicago.
- Clue 3. Despite being a nerd in high school, I showed up all those Mean Girls.
- Clue 4. You might not recognize me without my black-rimmed glasses.
- Clue 5. I want to go to there.