Mystery Person #1
- Clue 1. I grew up in Queens, New York.
- Clue 2. You might have heard my tracks on the Murder Inc. label.
- Clue 3. I’m Real, and Jennifer Lopez can back me up on that.
- Clue 4. I branched out into acting in films like Fast and Furious.
- Clue 5. My moniker stands for Jeffrey Atkins Represents Unconditional Love Existence.
Mystery Person #2
- Clue 1. I had a tough childhood.
- Clue 2. My crimes in Florida were infamous.
- Clue 3. Among my crimes were prostitution, theft and forgery.
- Clue 4. I was notorious as the first female serial killer.
- Clue 5. Charlize Theron won an Oscar for playing me.
Mystery Person #3
- Clue 1. I made music in New York with my brother Tommy.
- Clue 2. In the ’30s, you could hear me on the radio show Kraft Music Hall with Bing Crosby.
- Clue 3. Although I had numerous pop hits, my band was a jazz outfit.
- Clue 4. I love a Lullaby of Broadway.
- Clue 5. I was a famous bandleader in the swing era.