Mystery Person #1
- Clue 1. Early in my career, I appeared in films with both the Marx Brothers and the Three Stooges.
- Clue 2. I starred on a successful TV show with my husband.
- Clue 3. I’m famous for my red hair.
- Clue 4. You might remember me as the Vitameatavegamin girl.
- Clue 5. I’ve got some ‘splaining to do!
Mystery Person #2
- Clue 1. I started taking voice lessons when I was four.
- Clue 2. I have strong Emotions about my Vision of Love.
- Clue 3. I have more number one singles than Elvis.
- Clue 4. Although critics didn’t like me in Glitter, they loved me in Precious.
- Clue 5. I had twins with a rapper-actor who is 11 years younger than me.
Mystery Person #3
- Clue 1. I grew up in Nutley, New Jersey, with five siblings.
- Clue 2. I’m a media mogul who’s been on TV and published several magazines and books.
- Clue 3. Most people know me as a domestic diva.
- Clue 4. I served a brief stint in prison for insider trading.
- Clue 5. Crafts, cooking and entertaining are all Good Things.
Mystery Person #4
- Clue 1. I learned to play tennis with my father in Los Angeles.
- Clue 2. By the time I was 10, my serve speed reached over 100 miles per hour.
- Clue 3. In 1997, I was the first unseeded finalist at the U.S. Open.
- Clue 4. I also own an interior design company.
- Clue 5. My sister plays tennis too.