Mystery Person #1
- Clue 1. I’ve been making films since I was a child.
- Clue 2. I directed the first summer blockbuster ever that made people afraid of beaches.
- Clue 3. You could say I’m a fan of The Color Purple.
- Clue 4. A daredevil hero I helped create is afraid of snakes.
- Clue 5. I won my first Oscar for my movie about a list of people to protect during World war II.
Mystery Person #2
- Clue 1. I’ve made the Forbes list of World’s Billionaires every year for more than a decade.
- Clue 2. Anthony Michael Hall portrayed me in a made-for-TV movie.
- Clue 3. At 19, I cut my first deal with IBM.
- Clue 4. I dropped out of Harvard to start a computer company with a friend.
- Clue 5. Sensing Windows of opportunity, we focused on software instead of hardware.
Mystery Person #3
- Clue 1. I’m legendary for getting Satisfaction.
- Clue 2. One of my Life lessons: After decades of hard partying, I realize the life of a junkie isn’t recommended.
- Clue 3. Some days you just want to Paint It Black.
- Clue 4. I’m the guitarist for what many consider the world’s greatest rock ‘n’ roll band.
- Clue 5. Johnny Depp was inspired by me when creating his character Jack Sparrow.
Mystery Person #4
- Clue 1. My real name is Marion Robert Morrison.
- Clue 2. After starring in a film with Marlene Dietrich, we became an item off-screen.
- Clue 3. Ronald Reagan was a friend of mine.
- Clue 4. Although some may know me as The Quiet Man, I go by “Duke.”
- Clue 5. I won my first Oscar for playing Rooster, a role Jeff Bridges later reprised.