Mystery Person #1
- Clue 1. Houston, Texas, was my hometown.
- Clue 2. All my five sons are named after me.
- Clue 3. At age 45, I became the oldest heavyweight champion.
- Clue 4. My famous fight with Ali was billed as “Rumble in the Jungle.”
- Clue 5. I have a line of cooking tools.
Mystery Person #2
- Clue 1. I’m known for my aggressive style and powerful left hook.
- Clue 2. I won the Olympic heavyweight gold medal in 1964.
- Clue 3. My oldest son and daughter are boxers too.
- Clue 4. My rivalry with Ali was epic.
- Clue 5. One of my most memorable fights was the “Thrilla in Manila.”
Mystery Person #3
- Clue 1. My brother and I became the first set of brothers to win Olympic gold in the same sport.
- Clue 2. My first pro fight was in Las Vegas against Bob Smith.
- Clue 3. My signature grin made the cover of Sports Illustrated.
- Clue 4. They used to call me “Neon.”
- Clue 5. I won the heavyweight title against Ali in only my eighth professional fight.