Mystery Person #1
- Clue 1. I left college to be a stand-up comedian.
- Clue 2. My comedy albums won several Grammys.
- Clue 3. My first acting role was on I Spy.
- Clue 4. Hello, Jell-O.
- Clue 5. My TV show was the highest ranking sitcom for 5 years in a row.
Mystery Person #2
- Clue 1. I had lots of brothers and sisters and you know most of them.
- Clue 2. I won eight Grammys in one year.
- Clue 3. I had the biggest selling album in the history of music.
- Clue 4. I was the first person to put a 15-minute video on MTV.
- Clue 5. I wore one glove, but only when I moonwalked.
Mystery Person #3
- Clue 1. I joined the Milwaukee Braves in 1954, and moved with them to Atlanta.
- Clue 2. I made history in 1974, when I broke Babe Ruth‘s career total of 714 home runs.
- Clue 3. By the time I retired in 1976, I’d hit 755.
- Clue 4. I also held the record for most times at bat, and greatest number of RBI’s.
- Clue 5. I was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1982.
Mystery Person #4
- Clue 1. Guinness World Records named me the most awarded female artist of all time.
- Clue 2. My 1985 self-titled debut album went multi-platinum.
- Clue 3. I grew up in a family of singers; Dionne Warwick is my cousin.
- Clue 4. Kevin Costner acted as my Bodyguard.
- Clue 5. I Will Always Love You.