Mystery Person #1
- Clue 1. I was born in Brussels during World War II.
- Clue 2. Later in life, I helped children as a goodwill ambassador for UNICEF.
- Clue 3. My Givenchy little black dress is an iconic fashion statement.
- Clue 4. The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain!
- Clue 5. Let’s have Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
Mystery Person #2
- Clue 1. I started out my career as a stand-up comic in the Borscht Belt.
- Clue 2. In the ’60s, I helped create the TV show Get Smart.
- Clue 3. Gene Wilder was my Young Frankenstein.
- Clue 4. Watch out for the campfire scene in Blazing Saddles.
- Clue 5. Springtime for Hitler is my idea of funny.
Mystery Person #3
- Clue 1. I was born Caryn Elaine Johnson in New York City.
- Clue 2. I once sang “Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend” with Miss Piggy.
- Clue 3. I was the first woman to host the Oscars.
- Clue 4. My role as a psychic who reunites Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore won me an Oscar.
- Clue 5. Now you can see me every day on The View.
Mystery Person #4
- Clue 1. I sang in my high school choir with Neil Diamond.
- Clue 2. Diane Lane is my daughter-in-law.
- Clue 3. I avoided live performances for almost three decades because of my stage fright.
- Clue 4. I’ve had number one albums in each of the past five decades.
- Clue 5. I’m a Funny Girl who loves People.