We're days away from the final football game of the year, so let's think back on Super Bowls past. Each year, the fans get to help choose the Most Valuable Player along with a panel of media experts. Can you guess who these Super Bowl MVPs are in five clues or less? And who do you want this year's MVP to be? Weigh in with your comments.
Mystery Person #1
- Clue 1. I was MVP of Super Bowl XXXVI and XXXVIII.
- Clue 2. I hold the NFL record for most touchdown passes.
- Clue 3. I made People magazine's list of 50 Most Beautiful People in 2002.
- Clue 4. My first son was with an actress, and later I married a supermodel.
- Clue 5. I'm the New England Patriots quarterback.
Mystery Person #2
- Clue 1. I was named MVP of Super Bowl III.
- Clue 2. The day I signed with my team for $400,000 made headlines.
- Clue 3. I was the first quarterback to pass for more than 4,000 yards in one season.
- Clue 4. They call me "Broadway Joe."
- Clue 5. I played for the New York Jets.
Mystery Person #3
- Clue 1. I was named MVP of Super Bowl XXXIII.
- Clue 2. I was the second player to throw for 50,000 yards in a career.
- Clue 3. I led my team to five Super Bowl championships and two wins.
- Clue 4. I want to help Tim Tebow become a better quarterback.
- Clue 5. I was quarterback for the Denver Broncos and now I'm their executive VP.
Mystery Person #4
- Clue 1. I was named MVP of Super Bowl XVI, XIX and XIX.
- Clue 2. I was a comeback master; I led my teams to victory 31 times when we were down in the fourth quarter.
- Clue 3. I've been a Super Bowl champ four times.
- Clue 4. They call me "Joe Cool."
- Clue 5. I played for the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Mystery Person #5
- Clue 1. I was named MVP of Super Bowl XXIII.
- Clue 2. I hold a number of NFL records, including most career touchdowns and pass receptions.
- Clue 3. I'm considered the greatest wide receiver in the history of the NFL.
- Clue 4. I almost won the second season of Dancing With the Stars.
- Clue 5. I played for the San Francisco 49ers.