How savvy are you about the famous and the infamous? Put your knowledge to the test by playing Who Am I? with us every week. In our very first edition, we look ahead to the Golden Globe Awards airing on January 15. See if you can guess the entertainers who are up for a Globe in five clues or less.
Mystery Person #1
- Clue 1. I was popular in high school in suburban New Jersey, and was both a cheerleader and homecoming queen.
- Clue 2. After studying at Vassar and Yale, I won an Emmy for my role in the miniseries Holocaust.
- Clue 3. I have starred with Nicolas Cage, Clint Eastwood, and Jake Gyllenhaal.
- Clue 4. I've played a wide range of characters with a variety of accents.
- Clue 5. I have won more Golden Globes than anyone else in the world.
Mystery Person #2
- Clue 1. My career was no emergency.
- Clue 2. My father was a broadcast journalist and my aunt Rosemary was in the business, too.
- Clue 3. "Resident Skirt Chaser" was my job description as Roseanne's boss.
- Clue 4. The One Fine Day I had was Out of Sight.
- Clue 5. It was a Thin Red Line from there to being named People's "Sexiest Man Alive," an honor that I wasn't all that excited to accept — twice.
Mystery Person #3
- Clue 1. In the '80s I was a New York City firefighter before I got my big break.
- Clue 2. About a decade later, I played a record collector who hung out with Scarlett Johansson's best friend.
- Clue 3. I had the good fortune to survive Armageddon.
- Clue 4. But then Tony Soprano had to bump me off to save his reputation.
- Clue 5. Now I play a shady politician who rules Atlantic City.
Mystery Person #4
- Clue 1. My middle name is Stamatina.
- Clue 2. I got my start in comedy in Chicago.
- Clue 3. Despite being a nerd in high school, I showed up all those Mean Girls.
- Clue 4. You might not recognize me without my black-rimmed glasses.
- Clue 5. I want to go to there.
Got something to say?blog comments powered by Disqus
More from BIO Now
The Superman CurseJune 18, 2013 11:03AM byJoe McGaskoJaws: Steven Spielberg's Animatronic HorrorJune 17, 2013 11:00AM byAndrew CannizzaroDad Gummit! 6 Famous Dads—From the Weird to the WonderfulJune 14, 2013 10:44AM byEudie Pak'Jurassic Park' Cast: Where Are They Now?June 13, 2013 10:54AM byAraceli Cruz'The Haunting Of': Behind the Scenes with Elisabeth RohmJune 12, 2013 11:28AM byKim Russo