We have Julius Caesar to thank for making the leap year official in order to keep our calendars straight and in line with the revolution of the Earth around the Sun. Since leap year comes around only every four years, people born on February 29 are faced with unusual birthdays. Here are a few notable leapers. Can you guess who they are in five clues or less?
Mystery Person #1
- Clue 1. I grew up in Queens, New York.
- Clue 2. You might have heard my tracks on the Murder Inc. label.
- Clue 3. I'm Real, and Jennifer Lopez can back me up on that.
- Clue 4. I branched out into acting in films like Fast and Furious.
- Clue 5. My moniker stands for Jeffrey Atkins Represents Unconditional Love Existence.
Mystery Person #2
- Clue 1. I had a tough childhood.
- Clue 2. My crimes in Florida were infamous.
- Clue 3. Among my crimes were prostitution, theft and forgery.
- Clue 4. I was notorious as the first female serial killer.
- Clue 5. Charlize Theron won an Oscar for playing me.
Mystery Person #3
- Clue 1. I made music in New York with my brother Tommy.
- Clue 2. In the '30s, you could hear me on the radio show Kraft Music Hall with Bing Crosby.
- Clue 3. Although I had numerous pop hits, my band was a jazz outfit.
- Clue 4. I love a Lullaby of Broadway.
- Clue 5. I was a famous bandleader in the swing era.
See more famous people born on February 29.
Got something to say?blog comments powered by Disqus
More from BIO Now
Actors With the Worst Onscreen Hair...Like, in All EternityMay 23, 2013 10:00AM byEudie PakDoes Ginger Rogers Look Like Christina Aguilera?May 22, 2013 10:36AM byThad Morgan