Happy 100th anniversary, Girl Scouts! Although you may know them best for their annual cookie sale, the organization has been dedicated to teaching leadership skills and survival techniques to more than 50 million girls. From the time it was founded by Juliette Gordon Low, a few famous faces have followed the Girl Scout Promise and Law. Can you guess who they are in five clues or less?
Mystery Person #1
- Clue 1. Early in my career, I appeared in films with both the Marx Brothers and the Three Stooges.
- Clue 2. I starred on a successful TV show with my husband.
- Clue 3. I'm famous for my red hair.
- Clue 4. You might remember me as the Vitameatavegamin girl.
- Clue 5. I've got some 'splaining to do!
Mystery Person #2
- Clue 1. I started taking voice lessons when I was four.
- Clue 2. I have strong Emotions about my Vision of Love.
- Clue 3. I have more number one singles than Elvis.
- Clue 4. Although critics didn't like me in Glitter, they loved me in Precious.
- Clue 5. I had twins with a rapper-actor who is 11 years younger than me.
Mystery Person #3
- Clue 1. I grew up in Nutley, New Jersey, with five siblings.
- Clue 2. I'm a media mogul who's been on TV and published several magazines and books.
- Clue 3. Most people know me as a domestic diva.
- Clue 4. I served a brief stint in prison for insider trading.
- Clue 5. Crafts, cooking and entertaining are all Good Things.
Mystery Person #4
- Clue 1. I learned to play tennis with my father in Los Angeles.
- Clue 2. By the time I was 10, my serve speed reached over 100 miles per hour.
- Clue 3. In 1997, I was the first unseeded finalist at the U.S. Open.
- Clue 4. I also own an interior design company.
- Clue 5. My sister plays tennis too.
Got something to say?blog comments powered by Disqus
More from BIO Now
Actors With the Worst Onscreen Hair...Like, in All EternityMay 23, 2013 10:00AM byEudie PakDoes Ginger Rogers Look Like Christina Aguilera?May 22, 2013 10:36AM byThad Morgan